Clarendon Fund Scholarships is one of the scholarships that is offered by the University of Oxford. Check out the scholarship, eligibility criteria, and how to apply.
Clarendon Fund Scholarships
The Clarendon Scholarship at the University of Oxford is a prestigious and competitive graduate scholarship program offering around 140 scholarships annually.
These scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic merit and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate level.
1. Full coverage of tuition and college fees
2. Generous annual grant for living costs, at least £17,668 for full-time scholars
3. Study support grant for part-time scholars to assist with non-fee costs
Eligibility/Selection Criteria of Clarendon Fund Scholarships
1. Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic merit and potential.
2. Open to graduate students from around the world.
3. Available for all subject areas at the University of Oxford.
4. Candidates must apply for a new master’s or DPhil course by the January admissions deadline.
1. They will consider applicants for the Clarendon Scholarship if they apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the December or January deadline.
2. The scholarship does not require a separate scholarship application form.
3. Applicants need to apply before the December or January deadline before they consider their course for the scholarship.
Important Facts About the Clarendon Scholarship
1. Automatic Consideration: Applicants are automatically considered for the scholarship if they apply by the relevant deadline for their course. You need no separate application.
2. Fully-Funded: Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees and provides a grant for living expenses.
3. No Restrictions: There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s programs are acceptable.
4. Competitive Nature: Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.
How to Apply for the Clarendon Scholarships
1. Apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the relevant January deadline.
2. They will consider your application by academics in your proposed field of study.
3. Departmental scholarship nominations are made depending on academic merit and potential.
4. The Clarendon Fund Administrator will contact the successful applicants.
For detailed information and the official application process, visit the official website.
The Clarendon Scholarship at the University of Oxford is a prestigious opportunity for outstanding graduate students worldwide.
The scholarship not only covers tuition but also provides a substantial living expenses grant, fostering a supportive community for scholars at Oxford. Good luck with your application!